The Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C review is a premier device
The Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C review is a high-end tablet in the Memo field and it has many excellent features with a very reasonable price making it the first choice for many people over its competitors in the market. The rock-solid performance and a full high definition screen with some great memory storage features make it one of the best options to go for.
The body of the device is very much slimmer and smoother with its sides being curved in to make it a very good and attractive device, the device offers the a good set of speakers and with its light weight and sleek finish it is a good device to have.
The device has a great screen resolution with an IPS LCD screen which is a capacitive touchscreen, it has an operating system based on the Android KitKat 4.4.2 which is very easy to use and with its Intel Atom Z3560 chipset which makes it very efficient and effective.
If you want a good laptop under $400 check it out: best laptops under $400-2015
- The features of the Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C review are as follows:
- Screen size: the device has a 7.0 inch screen
- Display: the device has an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors
- Screen resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels
- Dimensions: 7.87 x 4.50 x 0.33 inch
- Weight: 269 grams
- Speakers: stereo speakers
- Operating system: Android operating system, KitKat version 4.4.2
- Battery: the device uses a Li-PO 15Wh battery
- Chipset: the device uses an Intel Atom Z3560 chipset
- Processor: the device uses a Quad-core 1.83 GHz processor
- GPU: the device uses a Power G6430 GPU
- RAM: 2 gigabyte RAM
- Storage space: 16 gigabytes or 32 gigabytes
- Input Multi-touch screen: yes, up to 10 fingers
- Compass: yes
- Accelerometer: yes
- Gyroscope: yes
- Camera: rear camera-5 megapixels and secondary camera- 2 megapixels
- Microphone jack: 3.5 mm jack
- Bluetooth: the device has Bluetooth 4.0
- Wi-Fi: enabled
- USB: the device has a Micro USB 2.0
- NFC: yes
- GPS: yes
The Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C review has a great high definition & inch screen with the best possible screen experience, the device is 8.3 mm thick, which is very slim for a tablet and has the best features with the speakers, quad core processor which clocks at 1.83 GHz.
The Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C review has some over the top options with some really good features, but the device has a camera problem and its image quality isn’t as good as its competitors in the market and its battery isn’t as effective as some other tablets in the market.
The Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C review is a brilliant device with some very good features to look ahead at, after the product was launched the customers gave it a good response and became one of the best options with a whole lot of features at an affordable price unlike all the other tablets in the market. The device is an excellent device to work with, it is very efficient and works at its best in every possible action. The Asus MeMoPad 7 ME572C gets a thumbs up for all its features, good looks and a reasonable price tag which makes it the best tablet to go for.
[…] Smooth sound quality, Sennheiser balance shown on the Momentum 2 may cause basshead shortfalls. The goal toward which this headset is close to natural sound, will hardly reach the level of audiophile to enjoy, but the price is well within reach. To improve, Momentum 2 should be combined with quality sources, although this headset low impedance and is designed for listening on mobile demand. […]