Take Your Blog to the Next Level in 2022 with These 8 Tips

2022 is around the corner which means it’s time for a change. Businesses everywhere are looking for ways to improve their web presence and build clientele.

That’s why we’ve put together a list of eight tips to help take your blog to the next level in 2022.


1. Showcase Your Products

Your blog is a great way to showcase your products and services. Thread Check Inc. is a great example. Their niche is very specific. Therefore, the company utilizes its blog to share more detailed information about the latest releases and advancements in the industry.

2. Be Educational

When someone goes to a search engine, they’re looking for an answer to their question or problem. This is where you come in – you can create content that educates your audience.

This is also a great SEO (search engine optimization) strategy. Google is constantly looking for quality information to share with users. The more trustworthy and authoritative, the higher your ranking will be.

3. Be Natural

While you may have a voice and tone for your branding guidelines, you want to consider how it applies in the world of SEO.

Having a more natural and conversational approach is less intimidating for your audience, and in turn, more beneficial for the search engines. Even companies who have a very technical niche should consider simplifying their language.

4. Monetize Your Blog

If you want to take your blog to the next level, consider monetizing it. Unfortunately, many people can’t monetize their blogs for several reasons. Maybe they’re not generating enough content consistently or aren’t specific with their niche.

If you feel like your website could be a good fit, apply through Google Adsense. They’ll occasionally give you a reason as to why your website is rejected, which allows you to change and grow your blog as needed.

5. Build Community and Engagement

The world of blogging and social media has made a major turn over the last several years from being a place to find content to community building. People are looking for ways to belong to something larger than themselves.

Sharing your post to Facebook is great, but if you’re not giving them the ability to engage, you’re missing out on huge opportunities. Provide a call-to-action on your blog that entices the reader to do something.

This could be commenting, signing up for a newsletter, or joining a private forum you’ve created for your community.

6. There’s No Perfect Blog Length

There are several articles out there that give you a specific length for your blog posts. The surprising blog secret is that there’s no such thing as the ideal length. The search engines are less concerned about how many words it is and instead, focus their attention on having informative and authoritative content.

In short, it’s better to have a shorter post packed with helpful information rather than a long, wordy post that doesn’t add a whole lot of value.

7. Write Better Titles

According to marketing expert Drayton Bird, 80% of your time should be focused on writing your headline while the other 20% should be spent writing the content.

The first thing anyone sees is the title of your blog. It’s how you’re communicating everything your post entails into a short sentence. Get creative and look for enticing ways to catch your audience’s attention.

8. Ask for Guest Posts

Your blog is an opportunity to invite other experts to share their knowledge. Think about it; people are looking for ways to create backlinks to their blogs.

You’re looking for more ways to create new content without having to do all the heavy lifting yourself. Ask professionals within your industry to write a guest post. It’s free content for you and free exposure for them. Everybody wins!


Your blog has the opportunity to soar if you’re willing to put in the time and effort. Start by creating a content calendar for yourself.

Brainstorm your topics with eye-catching headlines. Do your keyword research and then get to writing. Lastly, don’t forget about quality over quantity.

You may also like...